Penn Senior Assassin Springs Back into Action
Penn Senior Assassin (a non-Penn affiliated organization) is back for the season of Spring. Senior Assassin is a game where Seniors assassinate other seniors with the use of a water gun. There are a couple of rules when it comes to Penn Senior Assassin.
- Assassinations can only happen through the use of a water gun. No spray bottles, hoses, etc.
- Every elimination must be recorded and show proof of elimination with the watermark on the clothes of the target
- You are protected from assassination when wearing any pool or water-related safety gear. For example, goggles, floaties, snorkel, swimsuits, etc.
- Students are not allowed to be assassinated or assassinate others inside Penn High School, during work, prom, extracurricular activities, playing a sport, their home, etc.
- There is no physical contact allowed. This means you cannot hold down a participating senior.
However, there are a couple of new rules this season.
- There are two different rounds. Round 1, free for all. Any student followed by the Penn Senior Assassin Instagram account is allowed to be assassinated by another participant. Round 2, Assigned Assassin. The remaining Seniors will be assigned secret targets (through their school email) who they will have to eliminate in order to get a new target.
- On Wednesdays only, the Hump Day special will occur. This means on Wednesday at any time you can be eliminated, even if you are wearing safety gear.
Each round lasts a total of two weeks and the entire game will last until the end of the school year.
- Round 1 Start – Monday, May 1st, 2023
- Round 1 End – Sunday, May 14th, 2023
- Round 2 Start – Monday, May 15th, 2023
- Round 2 End – Thursday, June 1st, 2023
Last season, Senior Wyatt Lambert won by eliminating the most seniors out of the entirety of the participants. When talking to Wyatt about how he feels about the new rules and rounds of this season he says, “I like the idea of the free-for-all, I love my free reign.”
Remember, this game is non-Penn affiliated. This means you are playing at your own risk. If you have any questions, message and follow @pennseniorassassin on Instagram for more information.